The town of La Vega is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #193 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Vega is at 596 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of La Vega is located at 1.3 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Vega.
Where is La Vega? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Vega in Michoacán de Ocampo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Vega.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Vega? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Vega (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Vega
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Vega, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Vega.
Photos of La Vega
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Vega? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Vega.
Vote for La Vega. Opinions.
Do you like La Vega? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Vega so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Calicanto (43 inhabitants)
- El Cascalote (El Cascalote Grande) (3 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (8 inhabitants)
- El Molinito (34 inhabitants)
- La Calera (4 inhabitants)
- La Escuelita (7 inhabitants)
- Las Canoas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas del Bosque (120 inhabitants)
- Llano de los Puercos (- inhabitants)
- Mendoza y Cuirindales (191 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Teco (11 inhabitants)
- Playitas (12 inhabitants)
- Puerto Ancho (30 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Pilón (13 inhabitants)
- Puerto San Juan (- inhabitants)