The town of El Puerto is located in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #47 of the whole municipality. El Puerto is at 2,189 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Puerto is located at 3.6 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Villa Hidalgo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Puerto.
Where is El Puerto? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Puerto (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Puerto, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Puerto and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Puerto (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Puerto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Puerto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Puerto.
Vote for El Puerto. Opinions.
Do you like El Puerto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Puerto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo
- El Fraile (651 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (5 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (3 inhabitants)
- El Nivel (4 inhabitants)
- El Tepetate (620 inhabitants)
- Fancisco Villa (5 inhabitants)
- La Alcaparra (9 inhabitants)
- Las Azucenas (Antonio López) (5 inhabitants)
- Viñedos Morales (Rogelio Morales) (- inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (Juan Delgado Martínez) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Dávila (130 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (448 inhabitants)
- Los Saucitos (32 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Rancho Viejo) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (El Arenal) (10 inhabitants)