The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 5 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 2,144 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rita in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rita.
The population of Santa Rita (Zacatecas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RitaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Rita, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Rita so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL ROBERT: 2 km away, direction Southeast (2 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES LA MORENITA: 2 km away, direction Southeast (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PEDREGOSO: 17 km away, direction South (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MESÓN DEL CONDE: 23 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita
Do you like Santa Rita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo
- Caballerías (Caballería Villa Hidalgo) (703 inhabitants)
- Canoas (652 inhabitants)
- Colonia José María Morelos (1317 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (446 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (3 inhabitants)
- El Nivel (4 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (2 inhabitants)
- Fancisco Villa (5 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (514 inhabitants)
- Las Azucenas (Antonio López) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (37 inhabitants)
- Los Saucitos (32 inhabitants)
- Providencia (857 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Rancho Viejo) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (El Arenal) (10 inhabitants)