The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 5 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 2,144 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rita in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rita.
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Rita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Rita (Zacatecas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo
- Colonia José María Morelos (1317 inhabitants)
- Colonia Juárez (78 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (5 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (1797 inhabitants)
- Fancisco Villa (5 inhabitants)
- La Ballena (1478 inhabitants)
- La Hondita (2 inhabitants)
- Los LÃ³pez (El Pico) (- inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (448 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Ideal (70 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Bajío (Puerto de Palmas) (200 inhabitants)
- San José de Gracia (84 inhabitants)
- Villa Hidalgo (4851 inhabitants)
- Zona Benito Juárez (Benito Juárez) (174 inhabitants)