The town of El Puertecito is located in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 8 inhabitants. El Puertecito is at 2,176 meters of altitude.
Where is El Puertecito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Puertecito in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Puertecito and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Puertecito (Zacatecas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Puertecito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Puertecito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Puertecito.
Vote for El Puertecito. Opinions.
Do you like El Puertecito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Puertecito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Hidalgo
- Caballerías (Caballería Villa Hidalgo) (703 inhabitants)
- Colonia José María Morelos (1317 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (446 inhabitants)
- El Santo Niño (Antonino Torres) (- inhabitants)
- El Sotolillo (274 inhabitants)
- Predio los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Victoria (La Victoria) (- inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (514 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (37 inhabitants)
- Viñedos Morales (Rogelio Morales) (- inhabitants)
- Los Saucitos (32 inhabitants)
- Presa de Valenzuela (Laguna de Valenzuela) (783 inhabitants)
- Purísima del Rucio (El Rucio) (455 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (386 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Bajío (Puerto de Palmas) (200 inhabitants)