The town of El Pueblito is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #198 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Pueblito is at 673 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of El Pueblito is located at 13.2 kilometers from Tiquicheo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Pueblito.
Where is El Pueblito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Pueblito in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Pueblito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Pueblito (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pueblito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pueblito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Pueblito.
Vote for El Pueblito. Opinions.
Do you like El Pueblito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pueblito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- El Codo (El Chicol) (6 inhabitants)
- El Llano de Zapote Grande (149 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (26 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (5 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (El Puertecito de las Lagunas) (9 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (- inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (11 inhabitants)
- El Zapotito (- inhabitants)
- La Paracata (Las Paracatas) (- inhabitants)
- Las Ceibillas (Pueblo Viejo) (33 inhabitants)
- Los Huajes (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Bautista (38 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Changungo (23 inhabitants)
- Purungueo (366 inhabitants)
- Talayote (16 inhabitants)