The town of El Chicol is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 17 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #227 of the ranking. El Chicol is at 1,980 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Chicol? You can find it at 51.2 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tiquicheo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Chicol location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Chicol? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Chicol (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Chicol (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 17 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ChicolIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Chicol, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Chicol so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LA CASA EMBRUJADA: 42 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 43 km away, direction Southwest (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FRANCO: 51 km away, direction West (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 47 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Chicol
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chicol, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Chicol.
Population pyramid of El Chicol (Michoacán de Ocampo)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of El Chicol by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in El Chicol there is a generational replacement.
Photos of El Chicol
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Chicol? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Chicol.
Vote for El Chicol
Do you like El Chicol or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Chicol to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Guayabal (Paso del Guayabal) (25 inhabitants)
- El Pinzanito (4 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (2 inhabitants)
- La Dispersa (El Nopalito) (28 inhabitants)
- La Minita (34 inhabitants)
- La Parotita (- inhabitants)
- La Perla (- inhabitants)
- Las Paredes (10 inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Carricitos (14 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Metates (48 inhabitants)
- Tiquicheo (3664 inhabitants)
- Triguitos (78 inhabitants)