The town of El Progreso is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #45 of the whole municipality. El Progreso is at 211 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Progreso is located at 43.2 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Progreso.
Where is El Progreso? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Progreso (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Progreso and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Progreso (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Progreso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Progreso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Progreso.
Vote for El Progreso. Opinions.
Do you like El Progreso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Progreso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- El Alegre (Guadalupe García) (- inhabitants)
- El Chilarillo (Las Lajitas) (- inhabitants)
- El Coronel (2 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Puerto (2 inhabitants)
- Esquina del Potrero (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (1 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Los Siete Venados (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (3 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Teresa de Mier (11 inhabitants)