The town of El Dorado is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #390 of the whole municipality. El Dorado is at 540 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as El Porvenir. In the year 2015, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Dorado is located at 36.6 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 29.8 kilometers in direction North. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Dorado.
Where is El Dorado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Dorado in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Dorado (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El DoradoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Dorado, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Dorado so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CENTRAL: 14 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 24 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 28 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 27 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Dorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Dorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Dorado.
Photos of El Dorado
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Dorado, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Dorado, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Dorado
Do you like El Dorado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Dorado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Adelita (17 inhabitants)
- Argentina (8 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- El Brillante (4 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (Piedra Parada) (8 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (47 inhabitants)
- La Paz (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (Nanche Verde) (15 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (4 inhabitants)
- Las Mandarinas (- inhabitants)
- San JosÃ© (- inhabitants)
- Tapana Dos (- inhabitants)
- Yucatán (- inhabitants)