The town of Los Arbolitos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #624 of the whole municipality. Los Arbolitos is at 584 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Arbolitos is located at 1.7 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 33.0 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Arbolitos.
Where is Los Arbolitos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Arbolitos in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Arbolitos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Arbolitos (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Arbolitos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Arbolitos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Arbolitos.
Vote for Los Arbolitos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Arbolitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Arbolitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo Seco (12 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Esquipulas (11 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo Cuatro (5 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Dos Villas (11 inhabitants)
- La Amistad de Erres (6 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (7 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Domínguez (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Simojovel (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Piedras de Oro (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Lima (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (8 inhabitants)
- Tierra Santa (396 inhabitants)