The town of El Pinzanito is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #226 of the whole municipality. El Pinzanito is at 399 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Pinzanito is located at 5.1 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Tiquicheo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Pinzanito.
Where is El Pinzanito? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Pinzanito in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Pinzanito, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Pinzanito (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El PinzanitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Pinzanito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Pinzanito so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL REY: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TIKI: 7 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALCATRAZ: 8 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 55 km away, direction Northeast (44 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Pinzanito
With the satellite map of El Pinzanito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Pinzanito.
Photos of El Pinzanito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Pinzanito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Pinzanito.
Vote for El Pinzanito
Do you like El Pinzanito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Pinzanito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Buenavista (46 inhabitants)
- Caramécuaro (78 inhabitants)
- Cuarangueo (106 inhabitants)
- El Atascadero (14 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (12 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (11 inhabitants)
- El Tirador (- inhabitants)
- Guayabo Zancón (10 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (79 inhabitants)
- La Jabonera (2 inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- La Vinata (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (19 inhabitants)
- Las Ticucheras (- inhabitants)
- Puerto del Changungo (23 inhabitants)