El Caimán (Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero, Michoacán de Ocampo)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Caimán, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo
The town of El Caimán is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #213 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Caimán is at 400 meters of altitude.
The town of El Caimán is located at 4.4 kilometers from Tiquicheo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Caimán.
Where is El Caimán? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Caimán (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Caimán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Caimán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Caimán.
Photos of El Caimán
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Caimán? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Caimán.
Vote for El Caimán. Opinions.
Do you like El Caimán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Caimán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Arroyo de Angua (- inhabitants)
- Chocolate (14 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (3 inhabitants)
- El Respaldo (15 inhabitants)
- El Tapatío (10 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (178 inhabitants)
- Huajillo (10 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba Negra (- inhabitants)
- La Torrecilla (72 inhabitants)
- Los Carricitos (17 inhabitants)
- Papatzindán de Romero (El Limón) (1716 inhabitants)
- Piedra Rajada (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Changungo (23 inhabitants)
- Riva Palacio (El Guajolote) (131 inhabitants)
- San Luquitas (3 inhabitants)