El Pilar (Cosío, Aguascalientes)
Know the tiny town of El Pilar through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Aguascalientes
The town of El Pilar is located in the Municipality of Cosío (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #47 of the ranking. El Pilar is at 1976 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Pilar? You can find it at 1.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Cosío, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Pilar location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Pilar? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Pilar in Aguascalientes, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Pilar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pilar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cosío. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Pilar.
Photos of El Pilar
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Pilar, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Pilar, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Pilar. Opinions.
Do you like El Pilar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pilar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cosío
- Caracol I (1 inhabitants)
- Cosío (- inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (23 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (214 inhabitants)
- La Loma (Higinio Rodríguez) (13 inhabitants)
- La Loma de los Encinos (4 inhabitants)
- La Loma de Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomas Guadalupito (Carlos Casillas) (3 inhabitants)
- Mexiquito (115 inhabitants)
- Pozo No. 4 (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Esperanza (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Salud (Refugio Jiménez) (3 inhabitants)
- Roberto Moya (4 inhabitants)
- Soledad de Arriba (783 inhabitants)
- Tres Piedras (18 inhabitants)