The town of Miradores is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #87 of the whole municipality. Miradores is at 270 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Miradores is located at 25.4 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Estación Santa Engracia, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Hidalgo) it is at 11.9 kilometers in direction West. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Miradores.
Where is Miradores? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Miradores (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Miradores (Tamaulipas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MiradoresDo you want to stay in Miradores? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Miradores:
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA ENGRACIA: 7 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 38 km away, direction Northwest (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YADO INN: 39 km away, direction Northwest (26 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PAVICHE: 44 km away, direction Southeast (33 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Miradores
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Miradores, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Miradores.
Population pyramid of Miradores (Tamaulipas)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Miradores by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Miradores there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Miradores
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Miradores? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Miradores.
Vote for Miradores
Do you like Miradores or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Miradores to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in Miradores
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Barbosa (174 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (La Parada del Cinco) (13 inhabitants)
- Cruz y Cruz (446 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (- inhabitants)
- El Guajilloso (2 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (- inhabitants)
- El Platanito (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (266 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de la Mesa (94 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria Uno (- inhabitants)
- La Melona (- inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Vicenta (San Juanito) (- inhabitants)