The town of El Palo Dulce is located in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso (in the State of Guerrero). There are 9 inhabitants. El Palo Dulce is at 1,860 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Palo Dulce? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Palo Dulce (Guerrero) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Palo Dulce, which has the following symbol
The population of El Palo Dulce (Guerrero) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Palo DulceMany people want to stay in the town of El Palo Dulce itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL RUIZ: 64 km away, direction South (43 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ANITA: 79 km away, direction South (65 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ANITA: 71 km away, direction South (47 minutes by car)
- POSADA FAMILIAR ROSY: 73 km away, direction Southwest (63 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Palo Dulce
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Palo Dulce, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Palo Dulce.
Vote for El Palo Dulce
Do you like El Palo Dulce or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Palo Dulce to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso
- Agua Escondida (144 inhabitants)
- Charco de la Vaca (8 inhabitants)
- Corre Pescado (59 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo (19 inhabitants)
- El Horcón (23 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (36 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (- inhabitants)
- El Tepehuaje (145 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda Santa Fe (295 inhabitants)
- La Sidra (5 inhabitants)
- Pizotla (52 inhabitants)
- Puerto Grande (235 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (534 inhabitants)
- San Pedro y las Garzas (549 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Primera (Santa Rosa Oriente) (209 inhabitants)