The town of Palos Grandes is located in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso (in the State of Guerrero). There are 28 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #141 of the whole municipality. Palos Grandes is at 384 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Palos Grandes is located at 6.1 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Palos Grandes.
Where is Palos Grandes? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Palos Grandes (Guerrero)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Palos Grandes (Guerrero) is 28 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Palos GrandesMany people want to stay in the town of Palos Grandes itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SEÑORIAL: 9 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS ARCOS: 9 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CIBELES: 17 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA DEL SOMBRERO: 16 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Palos Grandes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Palos Grandes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Palos Grandes.
Population pyramid of Palos Grandes (Guerrero)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Palos Grandes by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Palos Grandes there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Palos Grandes
In order for you to enjoy nature around Palos Grandes, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Palos Grandes, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Palos Grandes
Do you like Palos Grandes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Palos Grandes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso
- Colonia Francisco Villa (Cuadrilla Seca) (89 inhabitants)
- El Chipil (- inhabitants)
- El Cuajilotito (16 inhabitants)
- El Mango (2 inhabitants)
- El Tule (131 inhabitants)
- Fresnitos (31 inhabitants)
- La Perla (- inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (118 inhabitants)
- Palo Barrenado (- inhabitants)
- Pinzanal (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Azaleas (2 inhabitants)
- Pueblito Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Santa María Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Villa Nicolás Bravo (2344 inhabitants)
- Zapotitlán (21 inhabitants)