El Palmar (Buenavista) (Tabasco)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Palmar (Buenavista), as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Tabasco.
The town of El Palmar (Buenavista) is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #190 of the ranking. El Palmar (Buenavista) is at 1 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Palmar (Buenavista)? You can find it at 8.8 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Palmar (Buenavista) location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Palmar (Buenavista)? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Palmar (Buenavista) (Tabasco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Palmar (Buenavista)
With the satellite map of El Palmar (Buenavista) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Palmar (Buenavista).
Photos of El Palmar (Buenavista)
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Palmar (Buenavista), we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Palmar (Buenavista), so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Palmar (Buenavista). Opinions.
Do you like El Palmar (Buenavista)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palmar (Buenavista) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Chichicastle 3a. Sección (80 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (9 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (4 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (3 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Tintalillo) (148 inhabitants)
- La Holanda (San Pedrito) (15 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (198 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (659 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (905 inhabitants)
- Libertad de Allende (869 inhabitants)
- Pico de Oro (19 inhabitants)
- Ribera Alta 1a. Sección (574 inhabitants)
- San José de Simón Sarlat (716 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (7 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (6 inhabitants)