The town of El Palenque is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 2 inhabitants. El Palenque is at 2,001 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Palenque? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Palenque in Aguascalientes, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Palenque building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Palenque (Aguascalientes) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palenque
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Palenque, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jesús María. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Palenque.
Vote for El Palenque. Opinions.
Do you like El Palenque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palenque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Corral de Barrancos (3935 inhabitants)
- Ejido El Aurero (18 inhabitants)
- El Aurero (402 inhabitants)
- El Jilotito Dos (San José) (20 inhabitants)
- El Zapato (18 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (6 inhabitants)
- La Granjita (Los Palillos) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (51 inhabitants)
- Postura II (2 inhabitants)
- Primero Dios (5 inhabitants)
- Productora de Hortalizas Santa Fe (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Primavera (5 inhabitants)
- El Barreno (197 inhabitants)
- Sector 4 La Yerbabuena (41 inhabitants)