San Antonio (Abasolo, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Antonio, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Abasolo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #52 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 61 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 7.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Abasolo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Abasolo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Abasolo
- Abasolo (Abasolito) (175 inhabitants)
- Antonino Zepeda (2 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- David Olvera García (5 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito Dos (9 inhabitants)
- El Toral (- inhabitants)
- La Rama (1 inhabitants)
- Los García (- inhabitants)
- Los Luna (8 inhabitants)
- Manuel Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- María del Carmen Ramírez (El Setenta y Cinco) (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Roberto Castro Canales) (3 inhabitants)
- San José Trinidad (Santa Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (El Cabaceño) (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Horas (5 inhabitants)