The town of El Naranjo is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #382 of the whole municipality. El Naranjo is at 411 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Naranjo is located at 13.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Naranjo.
Where is El Naranjo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Naranjo (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Naranjo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Naranjo (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Naranjo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Naranjo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Naranjo.
Vote for El Naranjo. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Charco (5 inhabitants)
- El Colmillo (4 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (8 inhabitants)
- El Galeme (3 inhabitants)
- El Pilón Viejo (El Pilón) (60 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (11 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (Puerto el Sauz) (2 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Pueblo Viejo (9 inhabitants)
- La Espía de Arriba (14 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (13 inhabitants)
- María Auxiliadora (5 inhabitants)
- Placetas (3 inhabitants)
- San Buenaventura (6 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ocampo (10 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (59 inhabitants)