El Ocote (Benito Juárez, Guerrero)
Learn about tiny town of El Ocote through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Guerrero
Its former name was Las Parotas (Zapotillo).
The town of El Ocote is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Guerrero). There are 1 inhabitants. El Ocote is at 2 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Las Parotas (Zapotillo). The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2011.
Where is El Ocote? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Ocote (Guerrero) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Ocote, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Ocote building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Ocote (Guerrero) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ocote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ocote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Ocote.
Vote for El Ocote
Do you like El Ocote or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Ocote to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Benito Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- El Ahuejote (47 inhabitants)
- El Alfaque (- inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (El Cerrito de Garibo) (1 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (7 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (25 inhabitants)
- El Tomatal (161 inhabitants)
- La Brecha (8 inhabitants)
- La Capilla de la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- La Subestación (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (1387 inhabitants)
- Los Órganos (140 inhabitants)
- Los Toros (113 inhabitants)
- El Pez Vela (4 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo de Juárez (7494 inhabitants)
- La Vereda (2 inhabitants)