The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1,679 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #433 of the whole municipality. El Milagro is at 5 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Milagro is located at 7.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Cancún, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Milagro.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Milagro in Quintana Roo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Milagro (Quintana Roo) is 1,679 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El MilagroDo you want to stay in El Milagro? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Milagro:
- MOTEL BRISA DEL CARIBE: 1 km away, direction North (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EDEN: 1 km away, direction North (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA FINCA: 2 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SENS: 2 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Milagro
With the satellite map of El Milagro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Milagro.
Population pyramid of El Milagro (Quintana Roo)
In El Milagro there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Milagro, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of El Milagro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Milagro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro
Do you like El Milagro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Milagro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- AgustÃn GarcÃa Escalante (- inhabitants)
- El Edén (2 inhabitants)
- El Tajonal (- inhabitants)
- Fábrica Materiales Básicos (1 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© Antonio Murillo HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- La Gallega (5 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- La Libertad (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres MarÃas (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Morelos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (- inhabitants)
- Solidaridad (- inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (- inhabitants)
- Villas de Cancún (2 inhabitants)