The town of Estero del Norte is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #311 of the whole municipality. Estero del Norte is at 20 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as El Milagro, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2014.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Estero del Norte is located at 29.5 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 38.7 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Estero del Norte.
Satellite photo of Estero del Norte
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Estero del Norte, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Estero del Norte.
The population of Estero del Norte (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Estero del NorteIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Estero del Norte, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Estero del Norte so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL ESMERALDA: 15 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LUNA INN: 41 km away, direction Southeast (29 minutes by car)
- MOTEL DOLORES: 39 km away, direction Southeast (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIRAMAR: 43 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
Where is Estero del Norte? How to get there? Map
Online map of Estero del Norte in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Photos of Estero del Norte
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Estero del Norte? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Estero del Norte.
Vote for Estero del Norte
Do you like Estero del Norte or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Estero del Norte to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Agua de Castilla (La Bajada) (- inhabitants)
- Agua Dulce (Las Lupitas) (2 inhabitants)
- Almaguer (3 inhabitants)
- El Contrabando (- inhabitants)
- El Serrano (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (13 inhabitants)
- Las Prietas (La Curva) (82 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Carmen (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (La T) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (436 inhabitants)
- Santa Catalina (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (David Iduarte Grimaldo) (8 inhabitants)