The town of Rancho Grande is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #317 of the whole municipality. Rancho Grande is at 50 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Grande is located at 19.7 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 29.2 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Grande.
Where is Rancho Grande? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Grande in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Grande.
The population of Rancho Grande (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho GrandeMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Grande itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL ESMERALDA: 15 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LUNA INN: 22 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
- MOTEL DOLORES: 26 km away, direction Southeast (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BEST WESTERN LOS JACALES: 31 km away, direction Southeast (27 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Grande
With the satellite map of Rancho Grande will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Grande.
Photos of Rancho Grande
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho Grande, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho Grande, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho Grande
Do you like Rancho Grande or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Grande to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Altamira (79824 inhabitants)
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- Jardines de Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (1 inhabitants)
- Laguna de la Puerta (5 inhabitants)
- Las Torres (- inhabitants)
- Luisiana (- inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Roberto Márquez (5 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (- inhabitants)