The town of El Madrigal is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #776 of the ranking. El Madrigal is at 13 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Madrigal? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Madrigal location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Madrigal? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Madrigal in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Madrigal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Madrigal (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Madrigal
With the satellite map of El Madrigal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Madrigal.
Vote for El Madrigal. Opinions.
Do you like El Madrigal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Madrigal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cales de Chiapas (44 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (6 inhabitants)
- El Azecate (11 inhabitants)
- El Desierto la Parada (29 inhabitants)
- El Golfo (122 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (41 inhabitants)
- El Retorno (3 inhabitants)
- Guatemalita (- inhabitants)
- La Libertad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Nueva Palmera) (- inhabitants)
- Polmorona (71 inhabitants)
- Tepozteco (10 inhabitants)
- Urbina (195 inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (2 inhabitants)