PueblosAmerica.com

El Limón (Lindero Grande)

        

We collected numerous data from the small village of El Limón (Lindero Grande), in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 26 inhabitants of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave.

the town of El Limón (Lindero Grande) is located in the Municipality of Platón Sánchez (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 26 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #47 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Limón (Lindero Grande) is at 69 meters of altitude.

The town of El Limón (Lindero Grande) is located at 12.8 kilometers from Platón Sánchez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Limón (Lindero Grande).

Population in El Limón (Lindero Grande)

In the town there are 13 men and 13 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 1.70 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 3.85% of the total population. 3.85% of the inhabitants are illiterate (7.69% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 9 (7.80 within the men and 10.09 within the women).

Population changes in El Limón (Lindero Grande) since 2005
In 2005, in El Limón (Lindero Grande) there were 13 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 13 more people (a variation of 100.00%). Of which there are 7 more men (a variation of 116.67%), and 6 more women (a variation of 85.71%).

Indigenous culture in El Limón (Lindero Grande)
84.62% of the population is indigenous, and 42.31% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in El Limón (Lindero Grande)
15.38% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (30.77% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in El Limón (Lindero Grande)
In El Limón (Lindero Grande) there are 13 dwellings. 87.50% of the dwellings have electricity, 50.00% have piped water, 87.50% have toilet or restroom, 87.50% have a radio receiver, 75.00% a television, 75.00% a fridge, 12.50% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 12.50% a landline telephone, 12.50% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of El Limón (Lindero Grande)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Platón Sánchez (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is El Limón (Lindero Grande)?

Location map of El Limón (Lindero Grande): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in El Limón (Lindero Grande), which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of El Limón (Lindero Grande) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of El Limón (Lindero Grande) with a higher resolution.

What is El Limón (Lindero Grande) like?

camino a los hules en el vado el aguacate, mpio. chalma Desarrollo Ecoturistico \Rio Los Hules\ Huejutla Hgo.

Enjoy the photos of El Limón (Lindero Grande) on this link

Vote for El Limón (Lindero Grande)

Do you like El Limón (Lindero Grande)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Limón (Lindero Grande) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Platón Sánchez

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Platón Sánchez: