The town of El Jano is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 2 inhabitants. El Jano is at 1,811 meters of altitude.
Where is El Jano? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Jano in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Jano.
The population of El Jano (Aguascalientes) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El JanoMany people want to stay in the town of El Jano itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- LQ HOTEL BY LA QUINTA AGUASCALIENTES: 11 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ASTORIA: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HAMPTON INN & SUITES BY HILTON: 12 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FAIRFIELD INN SUITES MARRIOT: 15 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Jano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Jano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Jano.
Vote for El Jano
Do you like El Jano or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Jano to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Tres Cruces (2 inhabitants)
- Ampliación La Herradura (7 inhabitants)
- Ejido Venustiano Carranza (64 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Mocho) (9 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- El Tepetate (2 inhabitants)
- El Trigo del Bajío (5 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa Sur (- inhabitants)
- La Canterita (2 inhabitants)
- La Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Los Hernández (81 inhabitants)
- Marisol (- inhabitants)
- Playas de Guadalupe (185 inhabitants)
- Residencial San NicolÃ¡s (BaÃ±os la Cantera) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)