The town of El Guayabo is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #228 of the ranking. El Guayabo is at 143 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Guayabo? You can find it at 24.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Guayabo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Guayabo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Guayabo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Guayabo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Guayabo (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Guayabo
With the satellite map of El Guayabo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Guayabo.
Vote for El Guayabo. Opinions.
Do you like El Guayabo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Guayabo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cachimbas (4 inhabitants)
- El Noventa (- inhabitants)
- El Pelícano (3 inhabitants)
- El Rayo (2 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (3 inhabitants)
- El Tianguis (1 inhabitants)
- El Tronconal (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (La Chaquita) (1 inhabitants)
- La Laguna Colorada (- inhabitants)
- La Minita (- inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (Lajitas) (8 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús Quintanilla (- inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (3 inhabitants)