The town of El General is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #269 of the ranking. El General is at 9 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El General? You can find it at 25.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El General location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El General? How to get there? Map
Online map of El General (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El General and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El General (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El General
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El General, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El General.
Vote for El General. Opinions.
Do you like El General? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El General so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Benito Juárez (La Negrita) (114 inhabitants)
- Corralejo (- inhabitants)
- El Capullo (6 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (2 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (9 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (398 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (El Ademe) (229 inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Villarreal (2 inhabitants)
- Jacaranda (4 inhabitants)
- La Manga (4 inhabitants)
- Las Hermanas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (Lajitas) (17 inhabitants)
- Los Olmos (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ulúa (- inhabitants)