The town of El Limón is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. El Limón is at 123 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Limón? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Limón in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Limón.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Limón and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Limón (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Limón
With the satellite map of El Limón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Limón.
Vote for El Limón. Opinions.
Do you like El Limón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Limón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cuestecitas (- inhabitants)
- Dámaso Anaya (- inhabitants)
- El Barranqueño (2 inhabitants)
- El Marino (La Casita Verde) (- inhabitants)
- Faisal (Cachito) (3 inhabitants)
- Gustavo García (Raya Blanca) (2 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Hernández (- inhabitants)
- La Luz (2 inhabitants)
- La Pasadita (85 inhabitants)
- Las Lajitas (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (3 inhabitants)
- Punta Camarón (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (Rancho del Cura) (185 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- El Negro (5 inhabitants)