The town of El Ermitaño is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #476 of the whole municipality. El Ermitaño is at 974 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Ermitaño is located at 39.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Badiraguato, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Ermitaño.
Where is El Ermitaño? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Ermitaño in Sinaloa: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Ermitaño, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Ermitaño (Sinaloa) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ErmitañoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Ermitaño, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Ermitaño so you can contact them.:
- CABAÑAS LA MESA: 48 km away, direction Northwest (38 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL PERICO: 50 km away, direction Northwest (38 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EJIDO SURUTATO: 52 km away, direction Northwest (44 minutes by car)
- CUARTOS ECONÓMICOS: 53 km away, direction Northwest (38 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Ermitaño
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ermitaño, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Ermitaño.
Photos of El Ermitaño
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Ermitaño, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Ermitaño, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Ermitaño
Do you like El Ermitaño or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Ermitaño to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Boca de Arroyo (5 inhabitants)
- Chaparahueto (28 inhabitants)
- El Frijolar (127 inhabitants)
- El Jacal (220 inhabitants)
- El Pinito (39 inhabitants)
- El Potrero de los Pérez (- inhabitants)
- El Sabino (Los Pilares) (7 inhabitants)
- El Seno (35 inhabitants)
- La Higuerita (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa del Fierro (106 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (16 inhabitants)
- Lo de Gabriel (144 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo de los Serrano (14 inhabitants)
- San José de la Puerta (132 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (1 inhabitants)