The town of El Ã?bano is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo LeÃ³n). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #374 of the ranking. El Ã?bano is at 411 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Ã?bano? You can find it at 15.6 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality.
Where is El Ã?bano? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Ã?bano (Nuevo LeÃ³n)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Ã?bano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ã?bano
Population pyramid of El Ã?bano (Nuevo LeÃ³n)
In El Ã?bano there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Ã?bano, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of El Ã?bano
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Ã?bano, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Ã?bano, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Ã?bano. Opinions.
Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Charco la Mesa (2 inhabitants)
- El Cabresto (8 inhabitants)
- El GuayacÃ¡n (4 inhabitants)
- El Mimbre (38 inhabitants)
- El Perico (5 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (El Saucito) (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (21 inhabitants)
- La Palma (38 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Esmeralda (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (La Ventana) (1 inhabitants)
- Centro de Retiro Juvenil [Centro de Retiro Juvenil (6 inhabitants)