The town of San Joaquín is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #250 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Joaquín is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of San Joaquín is located at 13.0 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 20.7 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Joaquín.
Where is San Joaquín? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Joaquín (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San Joaquín (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoaquínDo you want to stay in San Joaquín? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Joaquín:
- MOTEL LUNA INN: 15 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- MOTEL DOLORES: 15 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BEST WESTERN LOS JACALES: 18 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EXPRESS LOS JACALES: 18 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Joaquín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Joaquín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Joaquín.
Photos of San Joaquín
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Joaquín? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Joaquín.
Vote for San Joaquín
Do you like San Joaquín or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Joaquín to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Aarón Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (Dolores del Ángel Martínez) (7 inhabitants)
- Cazadero (5 inhabitants)
- El Barco (- inhabitants)
- El Conejo (- inhabitants)
- El Peterón (1 inhabitants)
- El Repecho (400 inhabitants)
- El Siete (2 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (3 inhabitants)
- Los Frutales (La Cruz) (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinitos (- inhabitants)
- Monserrat (- inhabitants)
- San Carmen (2 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (- inhabitants)
- Sierra de la Palma (1 inhabitants)