The town of El Coyote is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #290 of the ranking. El Coyote is at 9 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Coyote? You can find it at 26.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Coyote location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Coyote? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Coyote (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Coyote and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Coyote (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Coyote
With the satellite map of El Coyote will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Coyote.
Vote for El Coyote. Opinions.
Do you like El Coyote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Coyote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Barra del Tordo (785 inhabitants)
- El Granjeno (10 inhabitants)
- El Hallazgo (14 inhabitants)
- El Lindero (- inhabitants)
- El Opichán (- inhabitants)
- El X más Y (1 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Hernández (- inhabitants)
- La Campana (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (9 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cebadillas (2 inhabitants)
- Playa del Sol (2 inhabitants)
- Ramón Corona (156 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (165 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (Rancho del Cura) (185 inhabitants)