The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 194 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rita (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Rita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Rita (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Agua Zarca (2 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (Las Coloradas) (389 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (Juan Raga) (2 inhabitants)
- El Huamúchil (- inhabitants)
- El Jobo (31 inhabitants)
- El Palmoso (50 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Recluta (- inhabitants)
- Faisal (Cachito) (3 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (Cuestecitas) (8 inhabitants)
- La Floreña (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Potrillos (1 inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (Santa Emilia) (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (La Bodega) (- inhabitants)