The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 194 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rita (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Santa Rita (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RitaDo you want to stay in Santa Rita? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Rita:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 21 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 21 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT DOLLY: 23 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 24 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita
Do you like Santa Rita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Cuete (3 inhabitants)
- Los Dorados (2 inhabitants)
- El Rayo (8 inhabitants)
- El Yaqui (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (566 inhabitants)
- Juan Tomás (1 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla (229 inhabitants)
- La Tima (- inhabitants)
- Laguna Verde (Irma Lourdes Orta Cruz) (8 inhabitants)
- Las Cebadillas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (4 inhabitants)
- Poquiteros (Las Pelonas) (- inhabitants)
- León Carrizales (4 inhabitants)
- Santa María (2 inhabitants)