The town of El Ciruelo Uno is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. El Ciruelo Uno is at 914 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Ciruelo Uno? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Ciruelo Uno in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Ciruelo Uno.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Ciruelo Uno? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Ciruelo Uno (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ciruelo Uno
With the satellite map of El Ciruelo Uno will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Ciruelo Uno.
Vote for El Ciruelo Uno. Opinions.
Do you like El Ciruelo Uno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ciruelo Uno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- El Chapote (La Mina) (3 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (5 inhabitants)
- El Rebaje (- inhabitants)
- La Ceja (18 inhabitants)
- La Mesa del Guayabo (24 inhabitants)
- La Pila (5 inhabitants)
- Las Cuevas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (28 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Cenón (2 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Barril (El Barril) (22 inhabitants)
- Oro Fino (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Amarillo (14 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Platanito (- inhabitants)
- Rogurachi (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (17 inhabitants)