El Chiripo (Aguascalientes)
Know the tiny town of El Chiripo through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Aguascalientes
The town of El Chiripo is located in the Municipality of Pabellón de Arteaga (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #90 of the whole municipality. El Chiripo is at 1918 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Chiripo is located at 1.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Pabellón de Arteaga, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Chiripo.
Where is El Chiripo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Chiripo in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Chiripo.
Satellite photo of El Chiripo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chiripo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pabellón de Arteaga. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Chiripo.
Vote for El Chiripo. Opinions.
Do you like El Chiripo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chiripo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pabellón de Arteaga
- Colonia Ojo Zarco (607 inhabitants)
- Colonia Río San Pedro (15 inhabitants)
- Corrales Héctor Olivares Ventura (22 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (45 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (72 inhabitants)
- Granja Complejo Industrial (4 inhabitants)
- Granja María Esther (4 inhabitants)
- La Arboleda (Miguel Reyes Gómez) (12 inhabitants)
- La Sabina (5 inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (7 inhabitants)
- Pozo No. 10 (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Roble (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Bernardo (2 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de los Puentes (131 inhabitants)
- Viñedos California (3 inhabitants)