El Chatarras (Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Chatarras, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Chatarras is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Chatarras is at 100 meters of altitude.
Where is El Chatarras? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Chatarras (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Chatarras and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Chatarras (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chatarras
With the satellite map of El Chatarras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Chatarras.
Vote for El Chatarras. Opinions.
Do you like El Chatarras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chatarras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Aldama
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Benito Juárez (La Negrita) (130 inhabitants)
- Cachimbas (4 inhabitants)
- El Bisturí (1 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal Primero (188 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (- inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (5 inhabitants)
- El Perro (José Antonio Avizad) (- inhabitants)
- La Costa (16 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (216 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (229 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (4 inhabitants)
- Magdalena Gallardo (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Quintín (2 inhabitants)