El Pujido (Aldama, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Pujido, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Pujido is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. El Pujido is at 61 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Pujido? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Pujido in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Pujido.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Pujido and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Pujido (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pujido
With the satellite map of El Pujido will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Pujido.
Vote for El Pujido. Opinions.
Do you like El Pujido? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pujido so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Aldama
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Las Lupitas (2 inhabitants)
- Cuestas (- inhabitants)
- El Chatarras (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 80 El Presidente (1 inhabitants)
- El Salto (6 inhabitants)
- El Sombrerito (213 inhabitants)
- Enrique Pedraza (2 inhabitants)
- Gran Caimán (4 inhabitants)
- La Garrapata (3 inhabitants)
- Las Noritas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Castilleja (La Culata) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ciros (El Recodo) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Orejones (5 inhabitants)
- Los Rincones (Dos de Abril) (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Los Gallos) (- inhabitants)