The town of El Charco Hondo is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. El Charco Hondo is at 2,548 meters of altitude.
Where is El Charco Hondo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Charco Hondo (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Charco Hondo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Charco Hondo (Durango) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Charco Hondo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Charco Hondo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Charco Hondo.
Vote for El Charco Hondo. Opinions.
Do you like El Charco Hondo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Charco Hondo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Arroyo del Agua (4 inhabitants)
- Calaveras (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (19 inhabitants)
- Clavellinitas (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Azteca (- inhabitants)
- De Pueblo Nuevo Corralitos (150 inhabitants)
- El Parejo (- inhabitants)
- Estación Coyotes (José María Morelos) (752 inhabitants)
- La Angostura (70 inhabitants)
- La Palma (87 inhabitants)
- Las Cebollas (91 inhabitants)
- Los Barbechos (- inhabitants)
- Los Bueyeros (46 inhabitants)
- Los Negros (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (308 inhabitants)