The town of San Rafael is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 8 inhabitants. San Rafael is at 2,358 meters of altitude.
Where is San Rafael? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Rafael in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Rafael.
The population of San Rafael (Durango) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San RafaelDo you want to stay in San Rafael? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Rafael:
- MEXIQUILLO: 21 km away, direction North (16 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 21 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS, VILLAS Y SIMILARES: 21 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS LAURELES: 27 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Rafael
With the satellite map of San Rafael will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Rafael.
Vote for San Rafael
Do you like San Rafael or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Rafael to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Bajío Atascoso (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (3 inhabitants)
- Chavarría Nuevo (432 inhabitants)
- De Milpillas El Carrizo (2 inhabitants)
- El Pinalito (40 inhabitants)
- El Tapextle (235 inhabitants)
- De Pueblo Nuevo El Zapote (221 inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (3 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Lajas (- inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (La Joya) (108 inhabitants)
- La Liendrilla (- inhabitants)
- Las Guayabas (11 inhabitants)
- De Sarcillos Las Joyas (10 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Jarro (- inhabitants)
- Revolcadero (- inhabitants)