The town of El Chaco is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. El Chaco is at 422 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Chaco? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Chaco (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Chaco, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Chaco building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Chaco (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chaco
With the satellite map of El Chaco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Chaco.
Vote for El Chaco. Opinions.
Do you like El Chaco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chaco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ayala (8 inhabitants)
- Balneario Santa Fe (Tres Potrillos) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Familia DÃaz (- inhabitants)
- Familia Mercado Delgado (- inhabitants)
- Ixpalia (4 inhabitants)
- Pléyades (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Hermanos Díaz González (10 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (- inhabitants)
- La Paz (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Lagunitas (8 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Residencial AndalucÃa (- inhabitants)
- Valencia (4 inhabitants)
- Familia Villavicencio (- inhabitants)