The town of El Carmen (Pénjamo) is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #509 of the whole municipality. El Carmen (Pénjamo) is at 555 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Carmen (Pénjamo) is located at 11.7 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 23.2 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Carmen (Pénjamo).
#1 Where is El Carmen (Pénjamo)? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Carmen (Pénjamo) in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Carmen (Pénjamo), which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of El Carmen (Pénjamo) (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Carmen (Pénjamo)
With the satellite map of El Carmen (Pénjamo) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Carmen (Pénjamo).
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El Carmen (Pénjamo)It seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Carmen (Pénjamo), but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Carmen (Pénjamo) so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL MAYRA: 7 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL AS: 8 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 10 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA CATARINA: 11 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Carmen (Pénjamo)
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Carmen (Pénjamo)? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Carmen (Pénjamo).
#6 Vote for El Carmen (Pénjamo) as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Carmen (Pénjamo) or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Carmen (Pénjamo) to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about El Carmen (Pénjamo)
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Adelita (17 inhabitants)
- Agua Escondida (Ojo de Agua) (2 inhabitants)
- Bellavista (9 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Esquipulas (11 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (Piedra Parada) (8 inhabitants)
- El Retazo (- inhabitants)
- El Rubí (Salinera) (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (6 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Sabines Gutiérrez (47 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (3 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Alazanes (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido I (5 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)