The town of Las Hermanas is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #341 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Hermanas is at 263 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Las Hermanas is located at 29.2 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Hermanas.
Where is Las Hermanas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Hermanas in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Hermanas.
Need to locate a certain Las Hermanas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Hermanas (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Hermanas
With the satellite map of Las Hermanas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Hermanas.
Vote for Las Hermanas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Hermanas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Hermanas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Adolfo López Mateos (Jaramillo) (317 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (La Negrita) (130 inhabitants)
- El Cenizo (5 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán Dos (1 inhabitants)
- El Palomo (Isidro Hernández) (2 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (4 inhabitants)
- Gil Piñón (2 inhabitants)
- La Playa (- inhabitants)
- La Playa Dos (Barra del Tordo) (16 inhabitants)
- Los Leones (3 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Mata (El Sombrerito) (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- San Esteban (165 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (7 inhabitants)