The town of El Aparejo is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Aparejo is at 11 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Aparejo? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Aparejo in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Aparejo, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Aparejo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Aparejo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Aparejo
With the satellite map of El Aparejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Aparejo.
Vote for El Aparejo. Opinions.
Do you like El Aparejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Aparejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Africano (- inhabitants)
- El Brasilito (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Papalote (2 inhabitants)
- El Pollo (El Pollito) (- inhabitants)
- La Encarnación (Guadalupe Bernal C.) (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (Gonzalo Ruiz) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Chachalacas (- inhabitants)
- Las Galias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Loras (2 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Librada (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (64 inhabitants)