The town of Venustiano Carranza is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Venustiano Carranza is at 27 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Venustiano Carranza? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Venustiano Carranza (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Venustiano Carranza, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Venustiano Carranza and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Venustiano Carranza (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Venustiano Carranza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Venustiano Carranza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Venustiano Carranza.
Vote for Venustiano Carranza. Opinions.
Do you like Venustiano Carranza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Venustiano Carranza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Barra del Caballo (8 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (7 inhabitants)
- El Tulillo (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (59 inhabitants)
- Las Agujitas (Carlos Cortina) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Glorias (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (El Cien) (- inhabitants)
- Los Pilares (1 inhabitants)
- Los Primos (- inhabitants)
- Manuel González Magdaleno (1 inhabitants)
- Pasta Nueva (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Patricia (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (5 inhabitants)