The town of Dos Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 8 inhabitants. Dos Hermanos is at 259 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Dos Hermanos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Dos Hermanos (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Dos Hermanos, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Dos Hermanos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Dos Hermanos (Baja California) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Dos Hermanos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Dos Hermanos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Dos Hermanos.
Vote for Dos Hermanos. Opinions.
Do you like Dos Hermanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Dos Hermanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañón el Macho (8 inhabitants)
- Cañón Manteca (4 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (2 inhabitants)
- ElizarrarÃ¡s (- inhabitants)
- Establo 85 (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ríos (- inhabitants)
- Lomas Tanamá (4 inhabitants)
- Avícolas las Delicias (9 inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada la Rumorosa (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Doña María (- inhabitants)
- El Grande (- inhabitants)
- La Olidiana (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Sebastianes (1 inhabitants)
- Muñiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Benito (1 inhabitants)