The town of Dos de Mayo is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1421 in terms of number of inhabitants. Dos de Mayo is at 760 meters of altitude.
The town of Dos de Mayo is located at 32.8 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 42.2 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Dos de Mayo.
Where is Dos de Mayo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Dos de Mayo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Dos de Mayo (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Dos de MayoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Dos de Mayo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Dos de Mayo so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 31 km away, direction North (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 35 km away, direction North (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 28 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NAJADE: 28 km away, direction North (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Dos de Mayo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Dos de Mayo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Dos de Mayo.
Photos of Dos de Mayo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Dos de Mayo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Dos de Mayo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Dos de Mayo
Do you like Dos de Mayo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Dos de Mayo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Dos Amigos (- inhabitants)
- El Niño (13 inhabitants)
- El Pajonal (2 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (1677 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (- inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios (16 inhabitants)
- Granja Sofía (4 inhabitants)
- Llano Bonito (4 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (3 inhabitants)
- Montecristo (7 inhabitants)
- Nueva Linda (3 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (87 inhabitants)
- San Juan de los Ángeles (189 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Venecia (12 inhabitants)