The town of Los Gemelos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #917 of the whole municipality. Los Gemelos is at 845 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Gemelos is located at 22.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 56.0 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Gemelos.
Where is Los Gemelos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Gemelos (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Gemelos, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Gemelos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Gemelos (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Gemelos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Gemelos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Gemelos.
Vote for Los Gemelos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Gemelos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Gemelos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- El Santuario (5 inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (7 inhabitants)
- La Florida (1 inhabitants)
- La Yerbasanta (2 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (1 inhabitants)
- Las Luces (Santa Bárbara) (12 inhabitants)
- Monte Real (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Edén (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San José las Flores (8 inhabitants)
- San Luis del Alto (14 inhabitants)
- San Martín (3 inhabitants)
- El Colibrí (- inhabitants)