The town of Cuatro Milpas is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Cuatro Milpas is at 777 meters of altitude.
Where is Cuatro Milpas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cuatro Milpas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Cuatro Milpas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Cuatro Milpas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cuatro Milpas
With the satellite map of Cuatro Milpas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Cuatro Milpas.
Vote for Cuatro Milpas. Opinions.
Do you like Cuatro Milpas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cuatro Milpas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Ana Isabel (- inhabitants)
- El Capricho (- inhabitants)
- Galindo (1 inhabitants)
- Pilgrims Pride (Los Pinos) (- inhabitants)
- Guajardo (137 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (1 inhabitants)
- Los Jacales (12 inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Romero (- inhabitants)
- Pozos de Kimberly (- inhabitants)
- Rincón del Bosque (1 inhabitants)
- Salitre (- inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (Comunidad San Gregorio) (114 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Acatita (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (75 inhabitants)