The town of Coscomatito is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #301 of the ranking. Coscomatito is at 2,363 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Coscomatito? You can find it at 25.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Coscomatito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Coscomatito? How to get there? Map
Online map of Coscomatito (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Coscomatito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Coscomatito (Durango) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Coscomatito
With the satellite map of Coscomatito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Coscomatito.
Vote for Coscomatito. Opinions.
Do you like Coscomatito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Coscomatito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Agua Caliente (62 inhabitants)
- Chavarría Viejo (132 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (14 inhabitants)
- Guajolotes (104 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Lajas (127 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (- inhabitants)
- La Puerta del Gallo (139 inhabitants)
- La Vinata (21 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Los Guayabos (142 inhabitants)
- Pericos (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuevecillas y Culebras (5 inhabitants)
- Restaurant el Ranchero (4 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (- inhabitants)
- Vaquería Dos (- inhabitants)